Resistant to Hostile and Harsh Environment \ UV, Solvents and Chemicals \ Rust and Fungi
Metalphoto has earned reputation around the world for label and nameplate applications that show tremendous performance in harsh, challenging and even hostile environments. Metalphoto parts endure and remain highly efficient following extended exposure to outdoor weathering, UV, salt spray, high heat, an array of industrial solvents and chemicals and more.
You will find Metalphoto parts on Aircraft Brakes and Landing Gear, Naval Aircraft Carriers, Military Vehicles and Equipment, the International Space Station, Medical Equipment, Industrial Machinery, Outdoor Signs, Construction and other Heavy Equipment and more. Metalphoto is the material of choice whenever the appearance, legibility, longevity and functionality of information plates in challenging environments.
We use 3M adhesive lamination that is of high standard, high performance solvent-free acrylic adhesive for exceptional environmental resistance and enhanced bond strength.
3M 467MP Roll Laminating Adhesive
3M Adhesive Features
- High performance solvent-free acrylic adhesive for exceptional environmental resistance and enhanced bond strength.
- Superior adhesive smoothness for improved clarity and reduced telegraphing through thin plastic facestocks.
- High cohesive strength for resistance to edge lifting and slippage.
- Moisture stable liner resists curling or wrinkling in high humidity.
- 200MP Hi-Performance adhesive is initially repositionable, then builds to high ultimate bond strength.
Tel : +91.20. 24429333
Cell : +91. 9762000602
The table below is intended to give an insight as to the performance characteristics of finished Metalphoto parts.